The recording of today's webinar by Thomas MacEntee, "Tech with Thomas" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Having trouble getting SOLID and TRUSTWORTHY advice about genealogy technology? Need to purchase a new scanner, printer, or external hard-drive? Do you need more information before you move to “The Cloud” or even a VPN? Join genealogy author and educator Thomas MacEntee as he answers YOUR QUESTIONS in this LIVE ONLINE session! Before genealogy author and educator Thomas MacEntee started his own family history business, he spent over 25 years in the information technology field. From dot-matrix printers, to zip drives, TRS-80s to the IBM PC to Virtual Private Networks and Online Virtual Education, Thomas has seen it all. During this LIVE and ONLINE participatory session, you’ll be able to ask your genealogy tech questions . . . or just listen to questions from other users!
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "Tech with Thomas" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,629 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,089 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year