Top 10 genealogy webinars — September 2021
October 01, 2021
We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2021! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,608 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2021. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2021
1. Cluster Research: Using Groups of People to Find Your People by Robyn Smith
2. Paint Your Way Up Your Tree with MyHeritage and DNAPainter by Roberta Estes
3. Tracing Your 20th Century English Ancestors by Paul Milner
4. Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color by Anita Wills
5. Were they Orphans at all? DNA and the Orphan Train: Finding Kathryn’s Family by Nancy Gavin Koester
6. The new and improved Legacy Family Tree Webinars website by Geoff Rasmussen
7. Your DNA Questions Answered Live with Diahan by Diahan Southard
8. A Toboggan Ride Through Canadian Records, eh! by Lianne Kruger
9. Seventeen Secrets to Successful Scanning by Denise May Levenick
10. FAN Club in Action: a Simple Case Study by Geoff Rasmussen
11. British and Irish Given Names – Part 1 by Carol Baxter
12. Federal Records Relating to Rivers and Canals by Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
13.Beginning Ukrainian Genealogy by Michelle Chubenko
14. A Step Through Time(lines) by Fiona Brooker
15. What are the Odds? Finding Answers Using DNA Painter’s WATO Tool by Debra Renard
16. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
17. Linking Family Trees to DNA Results by Michelle Leonard
18. Finding Jane Graham’s Parents: Using Clusters and Records in Three Countries by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG
19. Researching Immigrants to New England in the Great Migration, 1620-1640 by James Tanner
20. British and Irish Given Names – Part 2 by Carol Baxter
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Diaries, Journals and Calendars: Preserving and Document Your Ancestor’s Day-to-Day Life by Melissa Barker
22. 10 Ways to Find Your Native American Ancestor Using Y, Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA by Roberta Estes
23. NEVER GIVE UP: 5 Strategies for Overcoming Genealogical Angst by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
24. ‘What are the Odds?’ An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
25. One Family, Many Connections: Using the FAN club in one Australian locality by Cathie Sherwood
26. Beginning Hungarian Genealogy by Lisa Toth Salinas
27. Inferred Mapping Explained by Michelle Leonard
28. America’s Turnpikes, Rivers, and Canals by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
29. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
30. The New Family Tree and Relationship Diagram by Uri Gonen
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.