Court Records for People of Color Family History Research by Nicka Smith now online to view for limited time
November 12, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by Nicka Smith, "Court Records for People of Color Family History Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
What’s the difference between circuit and chancery court? Are probate and succession the same thing? Why bother looking at court records when it’s not involving slavery? Get the answers to these questions and more during this session, where we’ll cover court records from top to bottom, from the perspective of people of color.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 20 minute recording of "Court Records for People of Color Family History Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,638 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,126 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.