Investigative Genetic Genealogy – the Use of DNA for Law Enforcement - free webinar by Diahan Southard now online for limited time
November 03, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by Diahan Southard, "Investigative Genetic Genealogy – the Use of DNA for Law Enforcement" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
During this fun hour, you’ll join the fictional genetic genealogy team of The Chester Creek Murders, by Nathan Dylan Goodwin, who chase a criminal using his DNA matches. In the process, you’ll learn DNA sleuthing strategies that can help you track down your own elusive ancestors.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 20 minute recording of "Investigative Genetic Genealogy – the Use of DNA for Law Enforcement" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,631 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,105 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.