Planning Research - free webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL, FASG now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL, FASG, "Planning Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Genealogical proof requires the conduct of reasonably exhaustive research. The thorough research required by the Genealogical Proof Standard should not be undertaken in a haphazard manner. This webinar provides useful tips on developing an effective research plan, including the importance of crafting a focused research question and prioritizing potentially relevant sources.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 13 minute recording of "Planning Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,640 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,130 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year