The recording of today's webinar by Larry W. Thomas, "The Two Colonial Georgias" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Understanding the history of a state will help you find genealogical records when searching before they became a state and to recognize names and places in their research. Georgia operated under two different government structures before the Revolutionary War and was the only state that stayed mostly under the control of the British government through the duration of the war. We will take a look at the timelines, government structures, and people of Georgia from the time before Oglethorpe brought colonists – to the end of the War of Independence.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 55 minute recording of "The Two Colonial Georgias" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,634 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,126 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year