Effective Use of England’s National Archives Website - free webinar by Paul Milner now online for limited time
December 17, 2021
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Milner, "Effective Use of England’s National Archives Website" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Learn how to effectively use the research tools, indexes and catalogs on this large website to find your ancestors and to put them into their correct historical context.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 31 minute recording of "Effective Use of England’s National Archives Website" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,661 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,157 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.