Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Passionate about history and addicted to family history, Cathie has been researching her Irish, English and Scottish ancestors for over forty years. She was a university lecturer in digital technology and education, retiring as an Associate Professor. Cathie holds a Master’s degree in education, university qualifications in history and computer education, and has completed the Society of Australian Genealogist’s Diploma in Family Historical Studies and Certificate in Genealogical Research. Since her retirement, Cathie now utilises her computer and education knowledge and skills as a professional genealogist, educator and speaker.
As the principal and founder of Family History Academy, Cathie combines her love of family history with her technology skills. She coordinates innovative and interactive genealogy education opportunities in partnership with experienced and highly-respected lecturers.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
which, in Sydney is:
- 12pm Wednesday, February 3
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!