The recording of today's webinar by Mike Mansfield, "New Records on MyHeritage - France, Germany & Sweden" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Discover the exciting new collections recently added to MyHeritage’s vast and ever-growing database of historical records - specifically the new records from France, Germany and Sweden.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 15 minute recording of "New Records on MyHeritage - France, Germany & Sweden " is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,684 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,196 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year