Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar: Using Historical Fiction and Social History to Support Your Narrative by Beth A. Stahr, CG
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Beth A. Stahr, CG is a recently retired academic librarian and college instructor with over forty years of genealogical research experience. She is a past trustee, treasurer and president of the Board for Certification of Genealogists. She was born near Chicago, and has lived in Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Louisiana, and now in Tennessee. She was first certified by the Board for Certification of Genealogists in 1990, is an alumnus of National Institute of Genealogical Research (NIGR), now the Genealogical Institute on Federal Records (Gen-Fed), and the Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research and Excelsior College’s Genetic Genealogy class. She has lectured for local, state and national genealogical societies, and published in academic and genealogical journals. Her personal research includes her paternal Polish ancestry and her maternal Southern and Native American ancestry.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!