Researching during the slave era (1817-1865) - free webinar by Dr. Shelley Viola Murphy now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Dr. Shelley Viola Murphy, "Researching during the slave era (1817-1865)" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Dr. Shelley Murphy will present a case study reviewing the challenges & successes of researching the descendants of enslaved laborers who built the University of Virginia for Thomas Jefferson. Methods and strategies will be shared.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 17 minute recording of "Researching during the slave era (1817-1865)" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,668 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,171 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year