Using Historical Fiction and Social History to Support Your Narrative - free BCG webinar by Beth A. Stahr, CG now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by The Board for Certification of Genealogists and Beth A. Stahr, CG, "Using Historical Fiction and Social History to Support Your Narrative" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars..com/BCG for free for a limited time.
You’ve researched facts; you’re ready to write. How do you imagine ancestors’ lives? Family histories are dull and boring if they reflect only the factual information found in historical documents. Historical fiction and social history can provide context and enhance your writing.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 5 minute recording of "Using Historical Fiction and Social History to Support Your Narrative" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,678 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,175 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year