The recording of today's webinar by Cathie Sherwood, "Education in Australia" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Tracking the movement of ancestors in Australia can be difficult without available census records. However, there are numerous record alternatives, one of which is school admission registers as children are recorded each year, with details including parent’s names and dates of entry and exit. Industrial or trade schools, universities, religious schools and others can also present information not found elsewhere.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 01 minute recording of "Education in Australia" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,687 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,241 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year