The recording of today's webinar by MyHeritage's Uri Gonen, "Printing Charts and Books on MyHeritage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
You’ve invested so much effort in building and documenting your family tree — now it’s time to display the fruits of your labor! Learn how to create beautiful customized charts or a summary book of your family tree on MyHeritage that you can print at home, have professionally printed, or share digitally.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 5 minute recording of "Printing Charts and Books on MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,708 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,253 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year