Documenting, Organizing, and Analyzing Plantation Slaves - free webinar by Ari Wilkins now online for limited time
March 04, 2022
The recording of today's webinar by Ari Wilkins, "Documenting, Organizing, and Analyzing Plantation Slaves" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Keeping track of hundreds of enslaved persons can be an overwhelming task. This lecture will offer suggestions for organizing and analyzing enslaved persons’ information using spreadsheets.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 29 minute recording of "Documenting, Organizing, and Analyzing Plantation Slaves" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,717 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,278 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.