Get ‘Grammin’! How to Instagram Your Family History Free webinar by Elizabeth Swanay O'Neal now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Elizabeth Swanay O'Neal, "Get ‘Grammin’! How to Instagram Your Family History" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Instagram is a visual social media tool that allows users to share photos, videos, gifs, inspirational quotes, and more. Instagram is also a favorite platform among the younger generation, making it a vital tool for genealogists of all ages, as well as genealogical societies, to learn and embrace. As you get ‘grammin’ with Instagram, you will quickly see the benefits of sharing your family photos, your genealogy research, and your passion for family history with others. Plus, Instagram is fun to use! Learn how to get up and running with Instagram, and “Insta” your family history.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 24 minute recording of "Get ‘Grammin’! How to Instagram Your Family History" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,726 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,346 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year