‘Hidden Treasures’: Discovering Local Sources in Your Irish Research - free webinar by David Ryan now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by David Ryan, "‘Hidden Treasures’: Discovering Local Sources in Your Irish Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
When many start their Irish family history research they often head straight for the larger national repositories and their collections. Census records and parish registers are a great starting point for our research but don’t always help you in breaking through those brick walls. What many overlook when researching their Irish family history is the treasure trove of local repositories and the records they contain. These include street directories, cemetery registers, maps, school rolls, workhouse records and even personal family archives. The majority of Irish counties on both sides of the border have their own dedicated county library and archive which are run by local councils. This webinar will examine some of the records contained in local repositories and how best to use them for genealogical research.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 25 minute recording of "‘Hidden Treasures’: Discovering Local Sources in Your Irish Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,719 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,282 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year