Register for Webinar Wednesday: Family Stories in 30 Minutes or Less by Brenda Hudson, Ph.D.
March 29, 2022
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Brenda Hudson, Ph.D., is an award-winning teacher and writer who loves helping families capture their stories across generations. In her writing workshops and in her how-to book Story by Story: 15 Projects to Write Your Family Legacy, Brenda shows even reluctant writers how easy and fun it is to record their stories, for current and future generations. In her “story project” approach, each project results in a different kind of family story—a single memory, pivotal moments, lessons learned, family sayings, and more.
In addition to presenting at RootsTech, Brenda is a frequent teaching artist at the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis, where she has received its Excellence in Teaching Fellowship multiple times, and at the Madeline Island School of the Arts, where she teaches legacy writing.
Brenda has a Master’s degree in journalism from Boston University and obtained her PhD from the University of Minnesota’s Department of Writing Studies. She is also a credentialed journal facilitator through the Therapeutic Writing Institute.
Learn more at VoicedLife.com.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, March30, 2022 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.