Unlocking Stories of Our Female Ancestors through Effective Research Methodology - free webinar by Denyce Porter Peyton now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Denyce Porter Peyton, "Unlocking Stories of Our Female Ancestors through Effective Research Methodology" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
We will explore how implementing standard research methodology may open up new avenues of discovery to unlock previously “hidden” evidence of female ancestors’ stories. Using reasonably exhaustive research, evidence correlation, analysis proof standard elements and cluster research methodology, we can uncover critical information to help us develop our female ancestors’ stories. Today’s discussion includes two case studies of females born in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. An exploration of sources, beyond census and marriage records, was required to enhance their life stories. One subject was born into an affluent family who settled in north central Tennessee, and the second was enslaved from birth until Emancipation in western Kentucky.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "Unlocking Stories of Our Female Ancestors through Effective Research Methodology" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,761 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,492 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year