"We Were Supposed To Be Neals:" Reconstructing an Enslaved Family Using DNA - Free webinar by Renate Yarborough Sanders now online for limited time
April 01, 2022
The recording of today's webinar by Renate Yarborough Sanders, ""We Were Supposed To Be Neals:" Reconstructing an Enslaved Family Using DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Using DNA analysis, combined with documentary research and with only one hint of family lore, the presenter has found the family of her enslaved great-grandfather.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 30 minute recording of ""We Were Supposed To Be Neals:" Reconstructing an Enslaved Family Using DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,729 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,394 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.