Wringing Every Drop out of Mitochondrial DNA - free webinar by Roberta Estes now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Roberta Estes, "Wringing Every Drop out of Mitochondrial DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
We will learn step by step, how to utilize mitochondrial DNA testing at Family Tree DNA to get the most out of your results. We’ll look at little known methods to obtain information, even if your match doesn’t have a tree. We’ll talk about using resources such as Geni, WikiTree and others to break down mitochondrial brick walls. Lastly, we’ll discuss projects and using mitochondrial DNA in conjunction with autosomal for a slam-dunk.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "Wringing Every Drop out of Mitochondrial DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,765 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,532 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year