You loved them as a tool for learning the Legacy Family Tree software when they were available as CD-ROMs. Now the Getting Started with Legacy training video series is available online from the Legacy Family Tree Webinars website.
There are five classes in total:
- 1 of 5 - Legacy for Beginners
- 2 of 5 - Mastering Legacy: Names, Dates & Places
- 3 of 5 - Your 12-Step checklist to using Legacy Family Tree Software
- 4 of 5 - Legacy's Ultimate Guide to Sources
- 5 of 5 - Researching with Legacy: Mastering Events and Chronologies
The classes run between 40-50 minutes each and are available online. Class 1 of 5 is available indefinitely for free. Classes 2 through 5 are available with a Legacy Family Tree Webinars membership.
If you have Legacy Family Tree software questions, take advantage of crowd sourcing and quick responses from the members of our Legacy Family Tree User Group on Facebook. Post a new question or search the archives to find solutions and answers to all your Legacy software questions.