Seeking the Best Evidence: Targeted Testing for Genetic Genealogy Proof - free webinar by Paul Woodbury now available to view for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Seeking the Best Evidence: Targeted Testing for Genetic Genealogy Proof" by Paul Woodbury is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
According to the genealogical proof standard, part of pursuing thoroughly exhaustive research is seeking the best available evidence to address a research question. In genetic genealogy research problems, the evidence we use is the test results of living descendants of a research subject, and pursuing the best evidence requires targeted testing of those whose DNA is most likely to help address the research question. In this session, learn to identify, prioritize and invite the best testing candidates to address a research question.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 27 minute recording of "Seeking the Best Evidence: Targeted Testing for Genetic Genealogy Proof" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,781 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,568 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year