The Bones – New Zealand Civil Registration - free webinar by Fiona Brooker now available to view for limited time
The recording of today's Down Under Webinar Series webinar, "The Bones – New Zealand Civil Registration" by Fiona Brooker is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Birth, Marriage and Death information provides the bones of our family history skeleton from which we hang the rest of our research about a person. Learn more about the New Zealand records that give your research structure.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 6 minute recording of "The Bones – New Zealand Civil Registration" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,784 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,598 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year