We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for April 2022! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,765 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of April 2022. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for April 2022
1. Proving Parentage Two Centuries Later Using DNA Evidence by David S. Ouimette, CG, CGL
2. Simply using timelines will make a difference in your research! by Dr. Shelley Viola Murphy
3. Family Stories in 30 Minutes or Less by Brenda Hudson, Ph.D.
4. Wringing Every Drop out of Mitochondrial DNA by Roberta Estes
5. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
6. Where Did That Come From?! Tracing the Origins of Unique Ethnicity Admixture by Paul Woodbury
7. Using Chromosome Browsers, Segment Data and Triangulation by Michelle Leonard
8. The Beginner's Guide To DNA Testing For Genealogy by Michelle Leonard
9. From Piles to Files: Organize Your Genealogy by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG
10. 'We Were Supposed To Be Neals:' Reconstructing an Enslaved Family Using DNA by Renate Yarborough Sanders
11. Spinsters and Widows: Using Women to Reconstruct Families by Shannon Green, CG
12. Writing as You Go is the WAY to Go! by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
13. Baptists, Methodists and Presbyterians–Oh, My! by Sunny Morton
14. 3 Clues Found in Every Land Record by J. Mark Lowe, FUGA
15. Who were the Scots-Irish? by Natalie Bodle
16. The Lady of the Scrapbook: A Newspaper Case Study by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG
17. Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research by Jonny Perl
18. Doing Time – Prison Records as Genealogy Resources by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
19. Smarter Searching: Refining Search Parameters for Genealogists by Cyndi Ingle
20. Using WikiTree's DNA Features in Your Family History Research by Mags Gaulden
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Family Discoveries in Minutes by Devin Ashby
22. Supercharge your Research Spreadsheets with Airtable by Francine Crowley Griffis, CG
23. Expelled from Nova Scotia: Researching the Acadian Diaspora to the Colonies by Ann G. Lawthers, Sc.D.
24. Everything You Need to Know About the 1950 Census by Lisa Louise Cooke
25. Hard drive and SSD drive failure rates and what to do by Andy Klein
26. Stump Craig! by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
27. My Top 20 Free Australian Genealogy Websites by Shauna Hicks
28. Identifying Unnamed Free Born African Americans - A DNA Case Study by David Rencher, CG, AG, FUGA, FIGRS
29. Finding your ancestors in Irish land valuation records by Natalie Bodle
30. The Geography of Genealogy in Europe by Dave Obee