Working More In-Depth with Mexican Civil Registrations - free webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS now online for limited time
The recording of today's Mexico Research Series webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS, "Working More In-Depth with Mexican Civil Registrations" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Mexico implemented federal registration of births, marriages, and deaths in the 1860s. These records are packed with genealogical information about your ancestors. This presentation will help you make the most of understanding and analyzing these records.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 22 minute recording of "Working More In-Depth with Mexican Civil Registrations" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,776 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,568 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year