A 19th Century Ontario Enigma – A Case Study - free webinar by Janice Nickerson now online for limited time
The recording of Friday's webinar by Janice Nickerson, "A 19th Century Ontario Enigma – A Case Study" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This is a case study based on five years worth of research into the family of Lorenzo White of Pickering, Ontario. Janice will walk the audience step by step through a very difficult research project that ultimately revealed both a fascinating story and important lessons learned. Audience members will learn about a wide range of Ontario records and strategies for overcoming seemingly impossible research roadblocks.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 5 minute recording of "A 19th Century Ontario Enigma – A Case Study" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,792 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,624 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year