Documents + DNA + Method + a little bit of Luck: Combining Tools to Find Biological Family - free webinar by Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG now available to view for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Documents + DNA + Method + a little bit of Luck: Combining Tools to Find Biological Family" by Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Finding an adopted child’s biological family is especially challenging for genealogists. This presentation list the steps one can take to identify an unknown parent or grandparent and dissects a successful case to show how good methodology combined with document research and DNA matches can put a decades-old question to rest.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 22 minute recording of "Documents + DNA + Method + a little bit of Luck: Combining Tools to Find Biological Family" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,788 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,612 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year