The recording of today's webinar, "Identifying Common Ancestors with DNA" by MyHeritage's Shahar Tenenbaum is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
One of the most important keys to making breakthroughs in genetic genealogy is determining which ancestors you have in common with your DNA Matches. Discover the tools MyHeritage offers that can help you do this and learn how to make the most of them.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 4 minute recording of "Identifying Common Ancestors with DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,790 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,616 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year