Irish Emigration to North America: Before, during and after Famine - free webinar replay now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Milner, "Irish Emigration to North America: Before, during and after Famine" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Identify push factors to emigration (internal issues influencing emigration): Identify pull factors to emigration (external forces encouraging emigration) • Discuss factors and resources for each time period • Emigration pre-1717 • Scots-Irish (1717 – 1783) • Revolutionary War to the Famine (1783-1845) • Famine years and after • How to use to find places of origin
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of "Irish Emigration to North America: Before, during and after Famine" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,794 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,632 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year