Negative Evidence: Making Something Out of Nothing — free webinar by BCG and Denise E. Cross, MSLIS, CG now online for limited time
The recording of tonight's webinar by The Board for Certification of Genealogists and Denise E. Cross, MSLIS, CG, "Negative Evidence: Making Something Out of Nothing" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
When is not finding a record nothing, and when does it signify something? Information that is not where you expect it to be may yield important evidence for your research question. Understanding the purpose of a source — who and what it records, and why — will help you determine if the missing person or event is negative evidence or merely a negative search. A series of examples demonstrate methodologies used to create something out of nothing.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 19 minute recording of "Negative Evidence: Making Something Out of Nothing" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,793 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,632 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year