Register for Webinar Wednesday: Documents + DNA + Method + a little bit of Luck: Combining Tools to Find Biological Family by Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG, is co-editor of the Minnesota Genealogist quarterly journal. She is immediate past president of the Association for Professional Genealogists Northland Chapter and has served three terms on the Minnesota Genealogical Society Board of Directors. She currently chairs two MGS committees and is a member of several national and ethnic genealogy societies. Liz has published two books: a collection of WWI letters and photographs titled With Love to All, and co-authored a guide called Husförhörslängder, Swedish Household Examination Records. She researches and lectures professionally as Red Bird Genealogy Services (www.RedBirdGen.com). In addition, Liz plays flute and piccolo professionally, holds a private pilot’s license, and is “Nana” to eleven grandchildren.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!