The recording of today's webinar by MyHeritage's Daniel Horowitz, "Top 10 Secrets to Using MyHeritage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
MyHeritage is one of the most popular online family history platforms in the world — but there’s so much more to it than meets the eye. Even if you’ve been using it for years, you may be surprised to discover that you’ve only scratched the surface of the useful features and capabilities of this site. Genealogy expert Daniel Horowitz will pull back the curtain on some of the lesser-known features and settings that will help you take your research up a level and help you make the most of the MyHeritage platform.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 16 minute recording of "Top 10 Secrets to Using MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,797 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,639 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year