Exploring Your Ethnicities and Genetic Groups on MyHeritage - free webinar replay now online to view
July 12, 2022
The recording of today's webinar, "Exploring Your Ethnicities and Genetic Groups on MyHeritage" by Gal Zrihen is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
The MyHeritage DNA test pinpoints your origins across more than two thousand geographic regions and top-level ethnic groups. Learn how to explore, analyze, and interpret your results to gain insights about where you come from.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Exploring Your Ethnicities and Genetic Groups on MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,802 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,657 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.