The recording of today's webinar, "Montana Genealogy Treasures" by Janet Thomson, Ed.D. is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Montana has 56 counties, and there’s a plethora of sources available across this 4th largest state. You’ll get a quick tour of Montana genealogy treasures online. Also, a tour of Montana sites and their specific genealogy databases available from archives and local history societies, along with a site-specific guide telling of the latest archives, museums, libraries and historical/genealogical societies open to aid in your search for ancestors, and ghost towns and mining camps, too! We’ll experience historical Montana maps available online, learn how to plan a specific trip to maximize the archives and local historical sites where other records (taxes, poll taxes, road taxes, poor taxes, boulevard districts, real estate additions, types of directories available per area, etc.), and note the specific genealogy and history societies/museums available to provide local helps. You’ll have access to a 30+ page (online) of the resources and references noted in the presentation.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 24 minute recording of "Montana Genealogy Treasures" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,803 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,686 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year