What’s New at DNA Painter - free webinar by Jonny Perl now online for limited time
July 06, 2022
The recording of today's webinar, "What’s New at DNA Painter" by Jonny Perl is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
DNA Painter is a popular website for genealogists who want to explore their autosomal DNA test results. Join site creator Jonny Perl for this update on new features for tree visualizations and chromosome mapping, as well as other recent releases and tools.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 18 minute recording of "What’s New at DNA Painter" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,801 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,650 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.