Danish Research with Online Records at MyHeritage and Beyond - free replay of today's webinar now online
August 09, 2022
The recording of today's webinar, "Danish Research with Online Records at MyHeritage and Beyond" by Mike Mansfield is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Many genealogical records from Denmark have been digitized, fully indexed, and published online. With unparalleled censuses and robust church vital records available, learning about your Danish ancestors has never been easier. In this session we will jump into these Danish records at MyHeritage, the Danish National Archives, and the Danish National Library and discuss strategies and practices that promote successful research and discoveries.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 7 minute recording of "Danish Research with Online Records at MyHeritage and Beyond" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,814 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,731 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.