Finding Fayette’s Father: Autosomal DNA Reveals Misattributed Parentage - replay of tonight's BCG webinar now online and free for limited time
The recording of tonight's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Jennifer Zinck, CG, "Finding Fayette’s Father: Autosomal DNA Reveals Misattributed Parentage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Traditional documentation clearly identified Fayette’s father without conflict. However, the DNA results of Fayette’s descendants told a different story. Learn how DNA evidence combined with a trail of clues and the application of the Genealogical Proof Standard revealed a secret from the summer of 1913.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 12 minute recording of "Finding Fayette’s Father: Autosomal DNA Reveals Misattributed Parentage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,816 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,737 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year