Need help with grammar and punctuation? There’s a tool for that! - free replay of today's webinar now online for limited time
August 11, 2022
The recording of today's webinar, "Need help with grammar and punctuation? There’s a tool for that!" by Cathie Sherwood is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
We all want our writing to be clear and concise and agonize over getting it just right. Is that the correct word? Have I put the comma in the right place? Should that be an em-dash or an en-dash? Sometimes we just need a tool to help us identify the typos and grammatical inconsistencies or highlight the punctuation errors. This session will demonstrate free tools to improve our writing and help us become better writers.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 10 minute recording of "Need help with grammar and punctuation? There’s a tool for that!" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,812 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,721 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.