The Staff of the U.S. Census - free replay of today's webinar now online for limited time
August 03, 2022
The recording of today's webinar, "The Staff of the U.S. Census" by Seema Kenney is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Just who was creating the documents genealogists typically turn to first? What rules did they follow? How long did they have to complete their job? How big is an enumeration district? These questions, and more, probably occur to anyone doing extensive research in the U.S. Census reports. This talk reviews the staffing, training, search for accuracy, penalties for non-cooperation, and bureaucracy of the U.S. Census from 1790 through 1950.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour recording of "The Staff of the U.S. Census" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,812 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,721 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.