Tracing Your Alberta Connections - free replay of today's webinar by Dave Obee now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Tracing Your Alberta Connections" by Dave Obee is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Alberta is unique among the 10 Canadian provinces. It was the last of the three Prairie provinces to be opened to homesteading, which meant land in that province was available just as quality homesteading land dried up in the United States. That brought a rush from south of the border, and the American influence is still felt today. There has been another mass influx of people eager to work in the energy industry. Many of the key sources used in researching your ancestors or cousins in Alberta are also unique, so local knowledge is essential. This session identifies those sources for you, and will help you get results in your searches.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 9 minute recording of "Tracing Your Alberta Connections" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,820 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,750 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year