Ransomware and your computer - free replay of today's webinar by Andy Klein now available for limited time
September 21, 2022
The recording of today's webinar by BackBlaze.com's Andy Klein, "Ransomware and your computer" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Ransomware is a form of malware (malicious software) that encrypts a victim’s files so they cannot be accessed. The attacker then demands that the victim pay a ransom in order to have access to their files restored. Maybe, you’ve heard about ransomware in the news and thought it was a business problem, but in truth over 75% of ransomware attacks are aimed at individuals and small businesses. Why, because you are easy targets. Learn more about ransomware and what you can do about before it strikes, and if you are attacked how you can recover.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 18 minute recording of "Ransomware and your computer" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,847 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,895 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.