Misled by Records: Identifying Adam Cosner’s Parentage - replay of tonight's BCG webinar now online and free for limited time
The recording of tonight's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Pam Stone Eagleson, CG, "Misled by Records: Identifying Adam Cosner’s Parentage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Pennsylvania and Ohio records, correlated with those of a German immigrant who died in Virginia revealed Adam Cosner’s parents.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 56 minute recording of "Misled by Records: Identifying Adam Cosner’s Parentage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,873 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,014 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year