Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar — Misled by Records: Identifying Adam Cosner’s Parentage by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Pam Stone Eagleson, CG, is a researcher, writer, and educator. She is a graduate of Northwestern University with a B.A. degree in history and sociology, University of Southern Maine with a M. Ed., and Tufts University with a C.A.S. in Museum Studies. Winner of the 2004 National Genealogical Society’s Family History Writing contest, Pam has attended NIGR, IGHR, SLIG, GRIP, and VIGR. Certified since 2005 by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, Pam served six years on the Board of APG. She lectures on genealogy sources and problem solving, is co-administrator of the Stone surname DNA project and is a member of several local, state and regional historical and genealogical societies. Her articles have appeared in the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Missouri State Genealogical Association Journal and the NGS Magazine.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!