Structuring a Family History - class 1 of 4 - free replay of Wednesday's webinar by Carol Baxter now available for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar by Carol Baxter, "Structuring a Family History - class 1 of 4" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
To write a family history, we must convert our ancestral information into paragraphs of prose. But how do we group the resulting paragraphs to produce a coherent structure? We start by asking ourselves what we wish to achieve. Are we writing a history that focuses on a surname line? Or one that covers all of our ancestors, or all of our descendants, or all of the ancestors and descendants of a particular person? And how do we craft an individual biography? Do we produce a family history that is a group of stand-alone biographies or one that has a narrative-style flow? These and other subjects are discussed in this simple guide to structuring a family history.
Classes 2-4 will be part of our October 2022 conference on Saturday, October 29. Visit https://familytreewebinars.com/conference/ for the details.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Structuring a Family History - class 1 of 4" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,877 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,019 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year