Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar — Their Mark Here: Signatures and Marks as Identifying Tools by Nicole Gilkison LaRue, CG
November 14, 2022
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Nicole Gilkison LaRue, CG, is a full-time professional genealogist with articles in NGS Magazine and NGSQ. Nicole has served on the board of directors of the Association of Professional Genealogists and has presented at national conferences, in addition to teaching at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG). Special interests include researching women, “brick-wall” obstacles, and paleography.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, November 15, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.