The Migration of European Ancestors: Their Experiences and the Records, 1820-1920 - free replay of today's webinar now online for limited time
November 09, 2022
The recording of today's webinar by Nancy E. Loe, MA, MLS, "The Migration of European Ancestors: Their Experiences and the Records, 1820-1920" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Many factors pushed or pulled our European immigrant ancestors to come to the New World. Follow in the footsteps of those who arrived between 1820 and 1920. What did our ancestors experience when they decided to leave their homes and communities to sail to America? What was the voyage like? How did they settle into their new homes? Then discover essential and unusual resources for migration research for all US and Canadian ports in this presentation.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "The Migration of European Ancestors: Their Experiences and the Records, 1820-1920" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,886 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,063 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.