Tips & Tricks for Researching in Australian Archives - free replay of today's Down Under webinar by Shauna Hicks now available
The recording of today's webinar by Shauna Hicks, "Tips & Tricks for Researching in Australian Archives" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This presentation explains how to search online archive catalogues for maximum results. Just one letter can mean that researchers will not find what they are looking for. Searching variant names and places is critical and numerous examples will allow researchers to search more effectively in Australian online archive catalogues.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 15 minute recording of "Tips & Tricks for Researching in Australian Archives" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,882 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,052 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year