Creating a DNA plan for Geoff’s brick wall - free replay of today's webinar by Diahan Southard now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Diahan Southard, "Creating a DNA plan for Geoff’s brick wall" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Despite his best efforts, Geoff Rasmussen’s long standing brick wall hasn’t come down yet. John Williams, born in New York City between 1840-1854, was the son of John Williams. Family tradition says that “he was orphaned at the age of 10 and shifted around until he was 16”. Geoff thinks it’s time to add a little genetic genealogy to his plan. On hand to help him develop this DNA plan is DNA expert Diahan Southard. Join us and learn techniques that you can apply to your own family tree.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Creating a DNA plan for Geoff’s brick wall" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,893 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,095 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year