Wayward Girls: A Context Case Study — free replay of tonight's BCG webinar by Stephanie O'Connell, CG now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by The Board for Certification of Genealogists and Stephanie O'Connell, CG, "Wayward Girls: A Context Case Study" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Young women who rebelled against nineteenth-century moral conventions were deemed delinquent. For some seeking social independence resulted in a reformatory sentence. This case study highlights strategies used to overcome missing records and the importance of historical context.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 10 minute recording of "Wayward Girls: A Context Case Study" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,898 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,126 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year